Naperville Carpet Cleaning
Professional, Highly-Rated Carpet Cleaners
If you discover that allergies aren’t a seasonal nuisance but a constant battle, you may want to look at your carpet. While regular vacuuming removes most of the dirt and grime, it doesn’t remove everything, and it certainly doesn’t remove odors. Executive Green Carpet Cleaning received a 100% rating from Checkbook Magazine for our neatness of work and getting the job done right the first time. Our IICRC certified master cleaners work diligently to make sure your home looks and feels good. We offer competitive pricing for all of our customers in Naperville to work with your budget, and frequently offer money-saving coupons!
Call (630) 990-8600 to schedule your next professional carpet cleaning service in Naperville!
Why Should You Use a Carpet Cleaner?
Carpet cleaning can help ease allergy symptoms and other respiratory illnesses by effectively and safely cleaning triggers that contribute to misery. A yearly deep clean is recommended, but chronic allergy sufferers should consider more frequent cleanings.
Carpets can attract allergy-causing particles such as:
- Pet dander
Besides alleviating these symptoms, regular cleaning extends the life of your carpet. Proper carpet maintenance is more than vacuuming twice a week, and we make it easy. One of our major benefits is that we use fast-drying cleaning solutions. Most carpets are dry within three hours, since we have made the investment in the best carpet cleaning equipment made. Our Naperville carpet cleaning technicians pull up to your home in a truck equipped with anything we may need to get the job done right.
How Long Should I Wait to Move Furniture & Walk After A Carpet Cleaning?
Get the most out of your carpet cleaning in Naperville by letting the material dry properly before replacing furniture or walking.
Here is how long you should wait to move furniture and walk after a carpet cleaning:
- Wait 24 hours before moving furniture back – Doing so will make sure your carpet is completely dry and ready for to normal day-to-day activities without the potential risk of denting fibers and causing rust stains.
- Consider buying waterproof protectors – These can be added beneath your furniture so that you can put your items back immediately after your carpet cleaning in Naperville.
- Hold off least six hours before walking – This will give your carpet plenty of time to dry in most areas required for walking and help prevent tracking dirt and odors onto the wet surface.
- There can be an exception for walking – If you absolutely need to walk across the carpet after the cleaning, be sure to wait 30 minutes, remove your shoes, and try to wear clean white socks.
A little patience goes a long way in making sure you get to enjoy all the benefits of a carpet cleaning in Naperville. Contact us to schedule an appointment today!
Go Green With Your Naperville Carpet Cleaning
Going green is all about how we affect ourselves and the environment. Not only do we want to keep our kids, pets, and ourselves healthy, we also want to make sure we’re having a low impact on the environment. But with a lot of common household cleaners that can be hard to do! Depending on which products you’re using, cleaners like detergents, disinfectants, furniture polishes, paints, and stain removers can release toxic chemicals that might be harmful to human health and the environment.
Why go green with your carpet cleaning?
- It produces less air pollution – Traditional cleaners emit toxins into the air that can cause long-term damage to your health and the environment. These chemicals can linger well after the cleaning is done.
- Protects your health – The average household cleaner contains at least 62 toxins. Imagine constantly coming in contact with that? It’s bound to harm your health. With green carpet cleaning, you can protect your family and health.
- Extend the life of your carpet – Because green carpet cleaners use organic ingredients, they’re more gentle. This can help extend the life of your carpet.
At Executive Green Carpet Cleaning, we don’t use any volatile chemicals and all of our equipment is certified and approved for green cleaning, ensuring your home gets the best and healthiest clean possible. We’ve been providing green carpet cleaning for Naperville and greater Chicago area for more than 25 years, so we have the experience and know how to get the job done!
Cleaning Solutions That Won’t Void Your Warranty
While there are several methods for carpet cleaning, steam cleaning is recommended by carpet manufacturers because it penetrates deep into carpet fibers. As of 2008, all carpets made by Shaw, Mohawk, and Beaulieu must be cleaned by companies that use approved cleaning solutions or your warranty is void. This means only a relative few number of companies can safely clean your carpet and leave your warranty intact. As an environmentally conscious business, we use deionized water and Procyon, a cleaning solution that is Green Seal Certified and has received the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval. These safe and soap-free products leave no soapy residue behind, unlike DIY steam cleaners that actually attract dirt.
24/7 Availability When You Need Us
Since 1991, Executive Green Carpet Cleaning continues to be an independently owned and operated family business that is bonded and insured. We offer 24/7 service and every one of our technicians is continually trained and certified on the latest methods in the industry. We provide our professional Naperville carpet cleaning technicians with the best equipment, and they are respectful of your space. Our technicians use moving blankets to protect your floors and offer a pre-conditioner to loosen the dirt before rinsing it out with purified water to remove residue. We also use a pre-spray that acts as a dirt and dust repellant and a quick-dry method that lessens the likelihood of mildew and odors post-treatment. Our IICRC Certified Master Cleaner is one of only 30 in the state of Illinois!
Call today or contact us online for carpet cleaning in Naperville!